Pallava Raja College of Engineering , The Pallavan Group of Institutions has its own version of infrastructures and facilities, which include a terrific campus and well skilled lecturers. It acts as a catalyst to enlighten the ideas and to boost the student’s knowledge. Let the hard work payoff.
The main objective of the trust is to provide education to rural area students.
- Promoted & Managed by Well Experienced (25 Years) Educationist
- Eminent & Well Experienced Faculties
- State–of-the-art Laboratories well equipped with Instruments & Devices
- Well Stacked Library with E-Journals Facility
- Curriculum based web courses (E-Learning) with National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL, IIT-M)
- Special Care will be taken on every Student through advisory System
- Transforms academically mediocre Students into Competent Scholars
- Periodic Interaction between Faculty and Parents
- High Speed Internet Facilities with band with Speed of 2 MBPS
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Special focus on soft skill Development
- Regular Guest Lectures, Seminars, Workshops &Industrial visits
- Powered with 200 KVA Generator Back-up
- Transport facilities from Chengalpattu, Walajabad, Vandavasi, Cheyyar, Uthiramerur, Arcot, Arakkonam, Panapakkam and various places in Kanchipuram Town